sharing ----S.Nudy Blue & ADIDAS

Hi!
i had change my blog layout and design , background!

DO YOU LIKE IT?



it is too lame yesterday night..
so i make a home-shooting ~~

haha!~

unfortunately,SIS and BRO are not at home..nobody can help me took photo.
so i do it by myself...TIRED



as what i promised..
SUPER NUDY BLUE pic~



i dont like my nose area..so just hide it!~


comment on this lens----kinda nice

this is my first 16mm lens.
i really so worried about its diameter when i bought

cause eyes will look so DULL.

at last, i accept it.
how to say..


really big,and a lil bit dull....
but the effect when shooting or outgoing, it really make eyes become BIGGER!


ADVANTAGE-----big, attractive(especially the gold colour)
DISADVANTAGE-------dull, tired after wearing a day(it is normal if keep wearing lens for a day)

Summary: BASE ON YOU !~ haha..
***dont always wear colour lens! let your eyes rest~




after sharing lens,
let me show you my new sport shoes!~

(this is my first lil brand sport shoes~ =^0^=)



normail price---rm279.90
but i get it at ----rm139


because there a sale at THE MALL...
but it just till 5 december oni...

sorry to you all,late update for this...
because i also knew it on 5 december..

promise, i will try my best update more more more promotion info to you all!~




I SPENT MANY MONEY IN THIS 2010!
now i wan earn many many many money!

ACHA!FIGHTING!

You Might Also Like

0 comments