放假~新作!照片~哇咔咔!













finally, holiday ardy !!!woo~~~16th nov 2009.my first time go sing K with my friend!!waha ~actually,this is my first time go sing K de~~haha !!

after go sing K, we go ' gaigai '~~the rich mun go buy a pack of expensive biscuit cost RM8.90 per 100GRAM!haiz~~i really think that is very expensive ??
then we go 'elianto' look at they chrismas day value pack~but we found that,elianto got a promotion ,which the nail colour juz RM1!(in the label colour~)then we buy 2 bottle le ~~
13-26th de ,is 04 platinum pearl colour~i like it very much cause it is damn natural too~~i had search for the natural nail colour for long time ardy~~
video we sing at K room !dun get shocked of our break sing~~
haha !

broken english~~i juz wanna improve my english ,so dun laugh me of my broken english ,yaa??

You Might Also Like

0 comments