28012014 had a crush with WHITE


Top - Uniqlo X Karen Walker 
Jeans - Taobao 
Shoes - taobao
Watch - Casio Baby-G

I have a crush with White recently.In comparison with colorful and eye catchy colors, white became the color i go for for daily life which give me a clean, simple and edgy style~ this is the outfit i wore for the Hada Labo X Liu yen guru event few days ago which suit perfectly with their brand image as well as their new concept. (Perfect & Simple)


Love the top from Uniqlo X Karen Walker which looks like sketching of flowers on the graph paper reminds me of those time sketching happily when teacher asked to draw 'my family' .
I used to ask my mother do the job for me because i am bad in drawing especially Coloring. However, drawing became my favorite subject in high school ! I turned out have some sense with coloring then . Weird huh . =.=


the white jeans is another worthy purchase! it took me almost a quarter of a year to get a clean cut fitting jean in white, fit on me and thick enough not to through out the panty's color wtf. most important is,it cost me less than rm70. HAHAHAHA

match with my very first Baby-g in White also! Although white give such a big contrast with my skin tone(which is quite tanned) but i am just simply in love with it haha ! the only hard thing to have white with me probably is just about Maintenance to keep it clean from time to time because i am kind of lazy and clumsy... /.\
p/s : it is my bday present from the special one^^ big big thanks to you but u made me super guilty!





CNY is coming soon! have you guys arrived safely in hometown yet ? drive carefully and control the intake of snacks during CNY ya! *i am talking to myself LOL*

i don't have hometown so it's time to crack my head on what to do in KL during CNY...



say hooray to jam-free high way !! ╮(╯◇╰)╭



tried out the new bb cream from Hada labo ytd and here is the outcome.
will update about the the more detail one soon ^^


..the end..


















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the watch, cause white is my favorite color!!! =]

    ReplyDelete