attention! new series lens !my favourite!!!

hoho~~

although now are cny,but i am here to introduce youguys some new series lens which is my favourite!!!


my favourite ~~

no.1:
princess nudy !
14.7mm!
bigger than geo nudy a little bit!


its packing is so nice !!
i will post it later!



*all colour also got degree!!even violet and green!!
get it now !

no. 2:
deuba dreamy i.








my 1st green lens is this !!!
i lurv it so so much!

i will post the pic i wear it later!

no.3:
crystal .i









for agent :rm25

for my customer :rm28


ur guys can buy from me too!
this is 1st time i sell to thoe not my agent in 2010 !!

so ,attention for it ya ??

i will choose some agent from my customer .
do you will be one of them ??


i will collect these type lens oni from now to 2/3!

You Might Also Like

0 comments