31/08 --摩斯特Da.mon.ster - I Love You. You Love Me



hear this~~


a sweet song ~
attention of the lyrics~


MERDEKA !
most important is we can get the free holiday ..==


BTW, i m using my bb LAPTOP !! so happy about it,
i keep behind it today~

lolx..


BUT...
after changing the laptop,
i have confuse about many things..


i dunno how to use the GIMP ..because i usally use PS
i dunno the how to use the Open Office open the xls file
i dunno the doc i save from email had save at where.

i dunno about many things.

MESS..


anyway , i m trying to finish all the movie in my laptop==
i m not a gals who always have some movie by COMPUTER.

so ..it is sigh to me ..

i had finish A MOVIE -----《保持通话》
it is a movie kinda long time ago ..
but it at my laptop, so i decided after watch then delete it .


comment:: 很刺激。


i m kinda busy now to learn how to use laptop,
updating for shop ,
updating of myself... bla bla bla...


new work will be updated!
STAY TUNED!

You Might Also Like

0 comments