lolx holiday...

hooray ...holiday!

i can rest in these days...

a gud news for me..

beside that..

felt so sad because my dad n mum go to china ardy..
leave me n my bro alone..


so,my bro had go my 'kaima' house.
me?
i go to my cousin house which located in jinjang..


here,i dun hav any transport,any atm machine,any post office!!!
this 3 things is really important to me!

i really cant live without them..
but now.. haiz..


i go take my breakfast,lunch and dinner by walking!!
(^&$^#^)....!$!#%$@%@

i never walk so long distane like this except go to mutiara from our lovely skul..


.....


i wanna free!!!!!

all of my customer parce had hang at here...
i cant go post office to post out all of these...


i wan a car!!!


i really mess about all the order and transaction,posting...anything...





i miss daddy,mummy,brother,sister!!!!
miss u all ...

You Might Also Like

0 comments