Sreening-----YOU AGAIN




horrible...its you again ..
(in mind when facing with my enemy==)

About:
as in short describe,
this is a movie talks about a girl meet back her high school friend,
which always bully her when in high school ,
then about how she kick back those bully.
take back her CONFIDENCE!





get some bully like :
jeer on me
stash my things,
take my thing without inform me

some stupid bully story about me...


i got a "friend" before,
we are strange at all ,just classmate for 2years.
she is rich ,
but i am poorr(in my mind~)
i always feel she is showing off herself to me,
talk some gossip about me at my back !


the feel is really suck!
i feel like wanna hit she!
those word, cant see from surface but in heart

and also XXX guys take off my bag n search things in my bag without permission!
then he take the ----sanitary napkin -----out , then keep the chit chat topic on it!

U KNOW , it is really shame n stupid!

i think it is so normal the sanitary napkin in a gals bag!
but why they think so funny on it?

I HATE THAT FEEL!





BTW,
it is my favourite type movie!

ya, i m a girl who always lost the confidence,
but when i finish this type movie,
i will be take back my CONFIDENCE.


in the movie ,
everyone get the awesome life,

WHY NOT ME?

i m so surprise n happy when i saw

NUFFNANG'S EXCLUSIVE SCREENING ---YOU AGAIN!


if i dint get the free ticket from nuffnang, i still will pay n walk into cinema for it!







@manchee,@huimin,@peimuii,@my friendsss...

can accompany me watch for it?

You Might Also Like

0 comments