THESMURF, screening












aloha peeps!~
just back from KLCC -海外书展(✿◠‿◠ )

legs is gonna be PATAH ><
very crowded arghhh!!


BUT 


Stationary , books are sooooo god damn cheap!!
and finally i spent almost rm200 for books and stationary $ fly..
***i think i m the one who use most less money ardy...
friend spent rm400 for stationary...

sob sob



back to topic..
attended screening last wednesday.

outfit of the day

there are some reason make me laugh like this~~
i saw CHUCKEI & ASHLEY !!


(they are my idol and ...i m so so so so excited when i saw them..nervous till ..
my legs are thrilling !)

lolx...
i do really think i m crazy

I smurf them ><



sista outfit ~



get the ticket from nuffnang ^^







clumsy is CUTE! (✿◠‿◠ )


and so do my SMURFETTE is so lovely!!

and..
i hate the garbagesmell (gagamel) ..he looks ugly and evil(ˉ(∞)ˉ) 




did something cute ^^



( ゚ヮ゚)
imma giggle smurf...
lolx~



imma gonna SMURFING to the smurf .
waiting da blue moon, i will smurf to my village

tata ~


kl in da smurf night



You Might Also Like

0 comments