1st trial .camp

just back from camp

this is my first trial

there are only ONE WORD can be describe.
E X H A U S T E D



my body still very dirty like.....applying the glue on my body.==


i wan take a bath first when reach home...
but...i found that a card from SKYNET again.


idk who sent me a parcel again.
==

need to bt.cave AGAAAAIINNNN!!!
and my stock haven reach, and due to the camp, rugi one longchamp==
(okie, forget the longchamp...its ok.)


the most important is, the order from PHILLIPINE haven done yet!
and also one of the customer she wan me done the case before she go for travel



OMG...


i cant imagine that.
need more more more and more time!

AND...
when mummy come fetch me from school....she told me, we need to move by these days.
some fitment is gonna under progress...
omg...tons of things i need to move.
FML.




after the camp, i found that, i love my bling bling deco than dance
i love my work now ..super duper love. nothing is more happy than bling my thing.
NOTHING

You Might Also Like

0 comments