emo day...

(i forgot which day ardy) ..

i take my add.math and math result~~

20.5 n 28.5
...


its bad news to me..

dissappointed a little bit la~~


then i dun know what happen 2day...
i think i m losting my memory..


wat happen today ya???
giv me 3 minute,let me thinking about it..


................
.............
........
....
..
.



o ya~~tat ng zhen xing sit beside me..


i dun like tat feel ~~

so ,i change the sit ..



haiz..

then sleeping...chit chat...

lazying..
```


i need to do many things!!

these day will not sleep early too..(althought i never sleep early before)

i had make many notice to my shop.
but i dun know from where should i upload..


fake eyelash?
eumora?
3d mould ??
nail art product??


i dun know!!!


i m really mess these days...


man chee ...busying to her homework and also her lovely takuando..tekwando??dun know la..
meii..busying to her august show..
shook leng : maybe busying to her homework?


...

活着只为闪耀。。

You Might Also Like

0 comments